While you’re home those many hours, take a break, walk around your home and:
1) Pick your room(s) or area(s)
2) Take a “before photo”
3) Decide what you must keep if anything then make your Wish List–dream big!
4) Use a journal, notebook or small binder to list items you want, ideas you like, pictures, sketches, etc.
5) Start gathering photos, paint chips, fabric ideas
Keep your notebook handy and update it with more photos, ideas, notes, questions, priorities/timelines…then
6) Get to work when you’re ready!
Want professional help? Share your book with a design professional and let them work the magic from your Inspo!